Pages

Sunday, January 14, 2018

Background Stamps


I love my background stamps, and I haven't used them for awhile. They have so many more uses than just stamping the image like I've done here. This is a new stamp that I got from Unity called Love{in the background}.

I inked it with Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide ink, and used my stamping tool. The stamping tool is great for background stamps, because of their size, sometimes you don't get a good impression. It's stamped onto Whisper White card from Stampin' Up!.

The sweet sentiment is new as well, and is from the January 18' sentiment kit from Unity. I die cut it out with a stitched rectangle die from C.C. Designs, and then hand cut the bottom into a banner. I lightly sponged all the edges to give more depth, and added only a few embellishments.

I did get another background stamp along with this one. It is covered in clouds, many coloring options with that one. It will be fun playing with these! Thanks for your visit! 

1 comment:

Meggymay said...

This is a lovely background stamp Pam. It will be super for many occasions. its a fabulous card you made.
Yvonne xx