Pages

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Sweet Hello


I made this card following the sketch for the Your Next Stamp challenge:


This cute Girl is from the YNS stamp set called Ellie Loves Lattes. I used YNS Black Olive ink and stamped her onto Bristol 300 paper and colored her with Copic markers from the Floral Favorites set. I stamped the to go cup all over the card base, and layered on top a piece of patterned paper from the YNS Crazy for Coffee paper pad. The sentiment is stamped with Vintage Photo Distress Oxide ink and punched out. I popped that up on foam squares and added some matte YNS gumdrops at the bottom.

I won all these products from the YNS blog hop when they were sponsoring the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. I love all these! And I can't go without my coffee in the morning! :)


1 comment:

Meggymay said...

A really sweet image and card Pam.The colouring looks beautiful on the image.
It would be tea for me to start the day
Yvonne xx