Pages

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Thankful Autumn


I'm joining in the monthly Joy Clair challenge following the DT's theme of layers and following the colors offered:

Agosto Challenge - Layers

I did a similar layout that was in my last post, I still love the way it looks, and it's getting me to use up those ribbons that I've had for a long time.

I stamped the pumpkins from the Joy Clair set, Trick or Treat, onto patterned paper and added some shading with alcohol markers. The sentiment is from the Hugs & Smiles set and I masked part of it off. It actually reads 'thankful for your', so I taped off the your, stamped it, then used another sentiment in that set that had 'you' in it, masked it off then stamped it as well. Great way to get the most out of your sentiments for sure!

The die cut circle was sponged with Distress Oxide, then splashed with water and dried. This is the first Autumn card I've made for the upcoming season. I just love pumpkins! Thanks so much for visiting! 

5 comments:

Meggymay said...

Its a fantastic autumn card Pam, I think it is a great way to use the ribbons.
Yvonne xx

aussie aNNie said...

Sweet Kitty and this are two brilliant cards, love them.x [aNNie]

junemac2 said...

This has to be one of my most favourite cards ever !!! I love this its beautifully layered x

Lori Kobular said...

I love how you used your ribbons behind the pumpkins! Great idea! Thanks for playing along with us at the Joy Clair August Challenge!

Helen Gullett said...

Pam, thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card with Joy Clair August Challenge. I hope you will play along with us again in September!